Live Online Lessons via Skype
Attention Bluegrass fiddlers! Would you like to:
- Actively participate in a jam
- Play a solo every time you get “the nod”
- Improvise with ease – even on a song you’ve never heard before
- Keep up with advanced jams
- Play in a band
- Know the ins and outs of jam etiquette
- Make up your own original licks
Or maybe you’re already a seasoned musician and you would like to:
- Pull delicious tone
- Play more interesting solos
- Develop a solid chop
- Play with excellent timing
- Be the one who gets the call for the gigs
Are you a Bluegrass vocalist who wants to:
- Find your own voice as a singer
- Learn healthy habits to preserve your voice
- Strengthen your voice
- Find your comfort zone
Is songwriting your passion?
- Cultivate your craft as a songwriter
- Economize your words
- Develop stronger, more interesting melodies
- Stay creative
- Learn what it takes to get your songs out there
Learn all of this and more when you sign up for Skype coaching with Becky Buller!
Becky will teach you at your own pace and help you reach your musical goals. In your lessons, you will learn how to master the many elements of music, and become the musician you’ve always wanted to be. Your lessons will be custom tailored to fit you, and your goals, with an emphasis on correct technique and good practice habits. You won’t just learn song after song; you will learn how to play well with others, and how to provide stable rhythm that will make others want to play with you.
Why study Bluegrass Music with Becky Buller?
For 20 years now, Becky has been turning beginners into jammers, and jammers into professionals and shes excited to help you along your musical journey. Read below for more information and to sign up for lessons!
Becky has been teaching almost exclusively over Skype for several years now and her students love it! Benefits of online lessons include:
- Choosing the right teacher for you, no matter where you are located
- Not wasting your time and gas money driving to and from your lesson – more time left for practicing!
- Learning in the comfortable environment you have made for yourself
- Learning from your home, your office, your friend’s house, the airport, or anywhere else with an internet connection
- Introvert? You don’t have to leave the house!
- Extrovert? You get to talk to someone for an hour!
Ready to get started?
Read below and decide which lesson program is right for you!
Becky teaches on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only from 10 am – 6 pm CST USA both online and in person at her music studio in Manchester, TN.
Here’s how it works:
- Decide if you would like 30 minute, 45 minute, or 60 minute lessons
- Purchase your lessons the first week of each month, before your first lesson of the month using the options below
- Email Becky and choose a regular meeting time for your lesson – Your lesson will be the same time and day every week.
- As long as you purchase at least three lessons per month your lesson time is reserved for you, and you can take advantage of discounted Weekly Lessons pricing.
30 Min Weekly Lessons
45 Min Weekly Lessons
60 Min Weekly Lessons
Lessons A La Carte
Here’s how it works:
- Decide if you would like a 30 minute, 45 minute, or 60 minute lesson
- Purchase your lessons using options below
- Email Becky for for scheduling. Note: Becky’s schedule stays fully booked, so plan to schedule 2-4 weeks in advance.