Live Online Lessons via Skype
Attention Bluegrass fiddlers! Would you like to:
- Actively participate in a jam
- Play a solo every time you get “the nod”
- Improvise with ease – even on a song you’ve never heard before
- Keep up with advanced jams
- Play in a band
- Know the ins and outs of jam etiquette
- Make up your own original licks
Or maybe you’re already a seasoned musician and you would like to:
- Pull delicious tone
- Play more interesting solos
- Develop a solid chop
- Play with excellent timing
- Be the one who gets the call for the gigs
Are you a Bluegrass vocalist who wants to:
- Find your own voice as a singer
- Learn healthy habits to preserve your voice
- Strengthen your voice
- Find your comfort zone
Is songwriting your passion?
- Cultivate your craft as a songwriter
- Economize your words
- Develop stronger, more interesting melodies
- Stay creative
- Learn what it takes to get your songs out there
Learn all of this and more when you sign up for Skype coaching with Becky Buller!
Becky will teach you at your own pace and help you reach your musical goals. In your lessons, you will learn how to master the many elements of music, and become the musician you’ve always wanted to be. Your lessons will be custom tailored to fit you, and your goals, with an emphasis on correct technique and good practice habits. You won’t just learn song after song; you will learn how to play well with others, and how to provide stable rhythm that will make others want to play with you.
Why study Bluegrass Music with Becky Buller?
In 2016, Becky became the first person EVER to be honored in both vocalist and instrumental categories by the International Bluegrass Music Association (IBMA), bringing home the Fiddler and Female Vocalist Of The Year awards. In 2015, Becky was named the IBMA Songwriter Of The Year.
For 20 years now, Becky has been turning beginners into jammers, and jammers into professionals and shes excited to help you along your musical journey. Read below for more information and to sign up for lessons!
The old model of driving hours to the nearest reputable teacher is past and gone. These days you can get the same quality and instruction without leaving the comfort of your own home. With the advent of Skype, live face-to-face online music lessons have quickly become the go-to format for students and teachers. Skype is free to download to your computer, smartphone or tablet and the only other thing you need is a webcam, which comes standard with most devices. If your computer doesn’t have a webcam you can purchase one for less than $40, plug it in, and you’re all set.
Becky has been teaching almost exclusively over Skype for several years now and her students love it! Benefits of online lessons include:
- Choosing the right teacher for you, no matter where you are located
- Not wasting your time and gas money driving to and from your lesson – more time left for practicing!
- Learning in the comfortable environment you have made for yourself
- Learning from your home, your office, your friend’s house, the airport, or anywhere else with an internet connection
- Introvert? You don’t have to leave the house!
- Extrovert? You get to talk to someone for an hour!
Ready to get started?
Read below and decide which lesson program is right for you!
Becky teaches on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only from 10 am – 6 pm CST USA both online and in person at her music studio in Manchester, TN.
Are you a regular weekly student? Are you interested in being one? This section is for you! Weekly Lessons students progress faster on their instrument and pay a discounted rate.
Here’s how it works:
- Decide if you would like 30 minute, 45 minute, or 60 minute lessons
- Purchase your lessons the first week of each month, before your first lesson of the month using the options below
- Email Becky and choose a regular meeting time for your lesson – Your lesson will be the same time and day every week.
- As long as you purchase at least three lessons per month your lesson time is reserved for you, and you can take advantage of discounted Weekly Lessons pricing.
30 Min Weekly Lessons
45 Min Weekly Lessons
60 Min Weekly Lessons
Lessons A La Carte
Interested in purchasing one, or two lessons at a time? This is your section! Lessons A La Carte are for the student who wants to learn a specific technique or tune, or who can’t commit to the same lesson time every week.
Here’s how it works:
- Decide if you would like a 30 minute, 45 minute, or 60 minute lesson
- Purchase your lessons using options below
- Email Becky for for scheduling. Note: Becky’s schedule stays fully booked, so plan to schedule 2-4 weeks in advance.